JVC HA-FX35-B Soft Marshmallow Stereo Headphones

HispanicSlammer

• Forum CEO

21cfW9tQogL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I picked up a set of these earbuds when I was in Missouri after my skull candy phones died on me. So far they have simply been the best motorcycling earbuds I have had so far. They are sold at walmart and the reason I like them the most is simple, price, sound, comfort, and isolation. Nothing is more bothersome to me then a set of earbuds that let in wind noise so much that you start to get headaches. These are simply the best sound isolation earbuds I have found so far, and relatively cheap compared to the other stuff I have had.

Eytomotic - er6s, good isolation, no so comfy, and horrible sound

Big ear - customs, fitted poorly - bad fitting session is all I can say, but for the price NOT WORTH IT

Skull Candy - decent sound, great price, easy to find, but the tinny sound the metal grate made drove me nuts and the wires where shit, mine were an ipod set with a built in mic, without that they probably would have been better

I also had a great set of earbuds I found on woot.com that sounded so good but just did not deliver on the bike cause they did not seal up well enough, high quality construction and I cant remember the name of them designed in utah. great audiophile buds but not for motorcycling way too pricy even with woot.com discount

These JVC marshmello buds sound great, cheap, easy to get at walmart, some have ipad controls and a mic a bit more expensive but essentially the same, nice fit, memory foam fits and seals great, designed to go into the ear deeper then most and sometimes difficult to get in there but they are all day comfy and the sound is awesome, seals off just like foam earplugs.

I got mine a year ago and they have since been upgraded with a new driver 8mm up to 11mm but the overall shape is the same

http://av.jvc.com/product.jsp?modelId=MODL028951&pathId=162&page=1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

hey if u are ever in the market for a new pair , try shure se425 , they can be a little more expensive but well woth it , the seal is fantastic and the sound is natural and flat ..ive had them for 2 years now and love them

• Member Contributer

I've used Shure headphones for the past 10 years and was always pleased with the performance and fitment. Last year when it came time to buy an extra set to leave at work I couldn't justify the $100+ price of the Shure's so I bought some JVC Marshmellows instead. After using them for over a year I can honestly say that there is not a huge enough of a difference to justify the $80+ difference in price. The JVC phones offer decent sound at a great price. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another set.

Rollin

Archived