CBR F4/F4i passenger peg measurements

dpcincy

Question

I need to call on those that currently suffer from MBD and ask if there might be anyone with an F4(i) in their garage or at least at their disposal that would be willing to pull some measurements from the passenger peg assemblies.

I am looking for the measurement between the mounting holes as well as the distance between each mounting hole and the exhaust hanger point on the right side.

Ultimately, I'm looking for an alternative set of passenger peg brackets that will fit a VTEC that come from a bike with a standard mount exhaust. I'm running a side mount can with a custom hanger currently and would like to see if there are options to accommodate a passenger. If anyone knows of any that share measurements with the VTEC that would be awesome!

Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

2 answers to this question

There is an F4 in the shop right now I can measure, I'll get it done for you today. PM me your email and I'll send you photos from a few angles as well.

sorry dude, the owner picked it up before I got in today so I couldnt measure it. Maybe another will come in though, been seeing a lot of those recently

Archived