::: ACE MTSG - 200miles to the seaside (Lots of PICS!!)

Suspected some pieces from UARS will be falling down to Vietnam area, we heading to Vungtau, the most potential place for that. Our idea is to see whether we could utilize the metals and others for our bikes decoration and modification... hehe...

4:30am, starting my Candy Red - remaining gas in the tank should be more than enough to reach the place:

DSC_8405.jpg

@ Muster point:

DSC_8410.jpg

DSC_8411.jpg

After more than one hour, we got the destination. Gathered at an open breakfast place:

DSC_8417.jpg

Dude, I got it cleaned:

DSC_8415.jpg

Our bikes beside:

DSC_8419.jpg

Stayed together by the beach:

DSC_8421.jpg

DSC_8422.jpg

DSC_8423.jpg

DSC_8425.jpg

DSC_8426.jpg

• Member Contributer
Suspected some pieces from UARS will be falling down to Vietnam area, we heading to Vungtau, the most potential place for that. Our idea is to see whether we could utilize the metals and others for our bikes ....

Now that my friend is the most original excuse I've heard for a ride! Any excuse will do .... ! :happy:

Hehehehe... that's they called Ride out for a reason... :tour::tongue::tour:

Looking around for the falling pieces, damn difficult to see here:

DSC_8432.jpg

Just saw the Truong Sa derrick barge with 600MTons for the main hook - where I had chance to work several years ago:

DSC_8430.jpg

Line up:

DSC_8428.jpg

DSC_8429.jpg

DSC_8436.jpg

DSC_8437.jpg

He has been riding here the night before, staying here and waiting for us to come. He reported no bang or comet last nite. In general, no smurfs coming down there last night... heheh....

DSC_8440.jpg

DSC_8441.jpg

Dude, VFR Candy Red so obvious....!!

DSC_8438.jpg

Eck... Shooting from this side seemed the best huh..:

DSC_8444.jpg

DSC_8446.jpg

Our team were almost there. But there were still about 5-7 bikes still hanging around with breakfast or morning coffee as they had slept too late the night before:

DSC_8448.jpg

Chit chat, as usual:

DSC_8452.jpg

Hmm... Dont you search for the UARS pieces, guys!??:

DSC_8453.jpg

What should I comment to the below photos? Just a small, tiny wish that all of those bikes are in my own garage!!! heheheeh......

DSC_8454.jpg

DSC_8455.jpg

DSC_8456.jpg

DSC_8458.jpg

• Member Contributer

:worthlesswithoutpics:

...... yeah!! ...... worthless without pics! .... huh? .... what's that? ..... ummmm ..... oh yes - silly me .... Viethorse has posted ummmm sh1tloads of pics .... sorry ... never mind me :happy:

:worthlesswithoutpics:

...... yeah!! ...... worthless without pics! .... huh? .... what's that? ..... ummmm ..... oh yes - silly me .... Viethorse has posted ummmm sh1tloads of pics .... sorry ... never mind me :happy:

My English is not good enough for me to understand what you said.

[

He's joking with you because you do have a lot of pic's...........Which we like.......... Great stuff thanks

• Member Contributer

[

He's joking with you because you do have a lot of pic's...........Which we like.......... Great stuff thanks

Yes mate, just a silly joke, all's good, keep doing what you do. It's really fantastic to see a little bit of the life of a biker in Vietnam ... very cool.

Now we back to the place we were trying to find some falling pieces from UARS...

We could not find any. But we found a damn crazy thing down here:

Here it is:

DSC_8474.jpg

Boss Hoss 8200cc trike bike 2007

DSC_8470.jpg

No wonder that why this one has been taken so many photos:

DSC_8469.jpg

17-A6 is the registration number of Thai Binh - my homeland - at the north of Vietnam:

DSC_8466.jpg

DSC_8465.jpg

Heart of the bike, 8.2L displacement, approx 4 times bigger than my Ford Escape 2.3L. Damn it!

DSC_8475.jpg

DSC_8503.jpg

Bike info (I purposely erased the VIN):

DSC_8486.jpg

Damn big gas tanks with bundle of meters/gauges

DSC_8495.jpg[/font]

Straight from the back

DSC_8490.jpg

Oh yeah...........

DSC_8493.jpg

Archived