Kilimanjaro jacket

enuf

• Member Contributer

Looking for sizing help?? Anyone with a size medium Kilimanjaro jacket mind posting there height and weight? Is this a comfortable fitting jacket?? Pros and cons?? Thx

I have the Kathmandu Jacket witch is very similar and love it. I wear a cool vest under it in the summer down here in the valley and am comfortable for hrs. I find the coat very roomy with excellent movement I'm six foot with a 52 inch chest. an I have an XL. plus I love that it zip's to my mess pants.

• Member Contributer

Looking for sizing help?? Anyone with a size medium Kilimanjaro jacket mind posting there height and weight? Is this a comfortable fitting jacket?? Pros and cons?? Thx

I have that jacket, a nice jacket, I should have gotten a large, it fits a little snug, not bad It was a deal to good to pass up 5 years ago. I am 5'10" 200lbs My normal jacket for sizing reference is a Joe Rocket Honda Racing leather jacket Size 44 which fits me perfectly. The Kilimanjaro is a nice jacket once you figure out all the vents & pockets....I feel that my leather is more comfortable to me, less hassle to open vents.... but thats probably because I'm lazy....

Gary

Archived