VFR1200

Guest Alang

Guest Alang

ordered from sell.com $30 shipped.

fast shipping and nice manual. No complaints.

Edited by Alang

• 3 months later...
Guest hareynolds

I got mine at "Manual Wizard" for $25 + shipping (total $30.65)

http://store03.prostores.com/servlet/manualwizard/the-326/Honda-VFR1200F-Interceptor-Service/Detail

Compared to Italian service manuals (I have TWO Aprilias and TWO Moto Guzzis, and Service Manuals for all of them), a Honda manual is a joy to read.

Really good use of $30. Highly recommended.

Re: electronic version

Initially I thought it would be better if you could get this in PDF, but the paper manual is very high quality and saves running back and forth to the computer, or printing-out the pages that you need.

• 3 months later...

I ordered a copy at Manual Wizard as well. It was quickly delivered, but it was not an actual service manual. If you look really close in the picture, you can see that it is a xeroxed copy bound with a plastic strip like you can get at Kinko's. I guess I don't mind as it is decent quality, but it would have been nice to know I was ordering a knockoff.

• 4 months later...
Guest G7VFRAZ

The free manual is a "Universal Service Manual" and is NOT specific to the VFR1200F.

I went down that road and finally found a new manual on eBay. $50.11 with shipping.

• 2 years later...

Just found one in German:

One including the standard version only and double book including the DCT version. Still I would prefer one in English:

http://www.mo-treff.de/shop/product_info.php?info=p3284_werkstatt-handbuch--reparaturanleitung-vfr1200-f-fd-sc63.html

http://www.mo-treff.de/shop/product_info.php?info=p3323_werkstatt-handbuch--reparaturanleitung-vfr1200f-12-sc63.html

Edited by satariel666

No, its a 2010 version. Need 2012 version. Can`t access the pdf to.

New one comes with a new cover as well and you have two versions - volume one only and volume one and two.

I'm not sure how they differ.

Notice how the sellers remove the OEM number - probably cost a lot less by Honda but need to know a OEM number first.

original-honda-vfr-1200-f-modell-2010--w

Edited by satariel666

Anybody seen a new version of service manual? 2013 model?

I bought a 2013 version and they shipped me a 2010 plus a few sticker sheets to reflect the few changes, including a "2013" sticker to stick on the cover. The changes were nominal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...