Difference between VFR v cross runner ?

Guest rapsidy

• Member Contributer

I love my VTEC!

:cheerleader:

I was thinking about the "refined fueling" more than anything else, as there has been plenty of bitching and moaning about the VFR-VTEC throttle response since 2002.

I think you whinny gear driven non-vtec owners should just step away from the Change Vtec screen and leave that thought to Vtec owners, if needed! :491:

BTW I've never bitched about my Vtec's throttle response in that last 80k + miles or the last nine years. :goofy:

:lobby:

BR

• Member Contributer

So did "they" let you sit on it??

Unfortunately the crossrunner & crosstourer were the only two you weren't allowed to sit on. But it will be at the dealership within two months.

Was the CR quite a bit smaller than the CT?

• 3 months later...

Nope - they don't claim any real off-road credentials - I guess the big difference is the upright ergos and longer travel suspension. Oh and ABS is standard which we've never even had as an option on our sub-7th Gen Viffers in Oz - effing retarded if you ask me :dry:

Hmm, well my 6-Gen has ABS... It has also been on a lot of dirt roads and even some 'minimally maintained' dirt and class 4. Just take it easy, look ahead and stay out of the rocks, sand, water and mud like you have to do with most of the current 'adventure' bikes.

Much less stress on the bike than hooking around a race track :)...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SSRider

I wonder if the controls on the bars are able to be swapped easily, not like it's big deal but on a test ride of the VFR1200 I fell in love with the reversed turnsignal/horn buttons,

It's something so stupid,small and simple but yet it's so nice, I can't believe it has taken this many years for manufacturers to figure it out

Archived