summer summit meet colorado

• Forum CEO

Had a great time at the Summer Summit Meet Colorado in 2009! Any plans for 2011?

Lee is considering doing tmac this may

I am going for sure it is as big even bigger. Really great time great roads too.

Or do the Canadian rally in Nelson aug that was fun too

Yeah, TMAC is still on the table.... I just have to clear a few things up at work and I should be able to go.

My plan is to try to meet up with Slammer and Dutch at Yellville and head east with them. I'll probably do something approching an I-70 "ironbutt" back to Kansas.

I'm sure I'll make every attempt at 2012 Summit. I also intend to have some kind of 2011 NEKS Meet.

• Member Contributer

Had a great time at the Summer Summit Meet Colorado in 2009! Any plans for 2011?

I am going for sure it is as big even bigger. Really great time great roads too.

Or do the Canadian rally in Nelson aug that was fun too

Thanks for the info HS! Didn't recall if it was an every other year or third year schedule.

Made it to TMAC last May. I couldn't agree more, great time and great roads. Do not know if this year is in the plans but with SSMC in 2012, who knows......lol........the northwest would be tempting......so many roads, I just need more vacation......and money!

• Member Contributer

Yeah, TMAC is still on the table.... I just have to clear a few things up at work and I should be able to go.

My plan is to try to meet up with Slammer and Dutch at Yellville and head east with them. I'll probably do something approching an I-70 "ironbutt" back to Kansas.

I'm sure I'll make every attempt at 2012 Summit. I also intend to have some kind of 2011 NEKS Meet.

Lee,

If you can make TMAC happen, you will not regret! I took off on a Friday evening and showed up in Franklin Tuesday afternoon.....took the scenic route through Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, Missouri again, Kentucky, Tennesee and NC.......Slabbed it home, left Saturday morning and was home Sunday afternoon. 9 great days.

Archived