Need A Sargent Seat And Oem Hard Bags

46alpha

• Member Contributer

I'm looking to add a Sergent Seat and OEM hard bags to my 06. Can anyone recommend a good place to purchase at a fair price. Not much on ebay lately.

TIA

• Member Contributer
I'm looking to add a Sergent Seat and OEM hard bags to my 06. Can anyone recommend a good place to purchase at a fair price. Not much on ebay lately.

TIA

Not sure if you're in a hurry, but I'd recommend keeping an eye on various forums. You'll probably find everything you're looking for at very good prices, but it may take some time.

I'm keeping an eye open for a 5th gen Sargent seat myself.

• Member Contributer
Look at David Silver Spares in the UK. The have had the best prices on OEM bags in the past, including the shipping which has not been that much. If you don't see them there send an email and ask. Very helpful folks they are.

I noticed that DSS doesn't have any luggage listed anymore. Might have to send an email to know for sure

Look at David Silver Spares in the UK. The have had the best prices on OEM bags in the past, including the shipping which has not been that much. If you don't see them there send an email and ask. Very helpful folks they are.

I noticed that DSS doesn't have any luggage listed anymore. Might have to send an email to know for sure

I pulled up Hardbags on there site yesterday but the price quoted online didn't seam that great.

• Member Contributer

Heard back from Keith at DSS. He has em, but at about $850. Not a bad price. I'm not sure what shipping will add on to that. I'm going to call around to some of the local dealerships this AM & see what they're asking. Should be good for a Monday morning laugh at the least wink.gif

• Member Contributer
Have you checked either of these two sites? When I was looking for bags last year they both had not-too-bad pricing.

http://www.accessories4bikes.com/

https://www.ronayers.com/

Spiral, thanks. Almost the same price at the 1st place. Still almost $900 though :fing02:

Seems the best I'll do unless I can find used.

Spiral, thanks. Almost the same price at the 1st place. Still almost $900 though :dry:

Seems the best I'll do unless I can find used.

Wow, they've both raised their prices quite a bit over last year then. I'm pretty sure last summer both places were offering them for < $800.

Be patient, keep haunting the classifieds here, on eBay, and craigslist. I ended up getting a black '06 set (that look great on my red '07) for ~$600.

I talked to a friend that works at one of the local Honda shops and he said the prices from Honda have gone up a lot since last year. Except on leftover bikes :dry: , Just picked up(well on friday) a leftover 07 for the misses for under $6000.00 OTD and I can get bags from my friend for $815.00 when I bought some for my 07 I paid under $700.00 from the dealer. I'm looking for some used one's for the misses bike, I'm surprised at the number of people that buy the bags for one trip and then sell them cheap.

I talked to a friend that works at one of the local Honda shops and he said the prices from Honda have gone up a lot since last year. Except on leftover bikes :dry: , Just picked up(well on friday) a leftover 07 for the misses for under $6000.00 OTD and I can get bags from my friend for $815.00 when I bought some for my 07 I paid under $700.00 from the dealer. I'm looking for some used one's for the misses bike, I'm surprised at the number of people that buy the bags for one trip and then sell them cheap.

I just posted a set of bags and a Sargent seat in the classified's.

• Member Contributer

Some good deals going on in the classifieds right now. But after some thought I decided I really wanted the bags to match the bike.

Silverpete, thanks for the heads up. I called Keith today. He was a great guy to deal with & quoted me the lowest price with free shipping. I'll give it some thought.

Many thanks for all the info here. Once again VFRD came through for me. smile.gif

Archived