Wtb Powerlet Socket To Cigarette Adapter

dude

• Member Contributer

I picked up a used power let stem mount to run a compressor and emergency lighting from a member on the board. It turns out the standard cig lighter is too big for the power let socket. Wondering if anyone has the power let to cig adapter that they aren't using and is looking to get rid of it?

Thanks

Gary

I picked up a used power let stem mount to run a compressor and emergency lighting from a member on the board. It turns out the standard cig lighter is too big for the power let socket. Wondering if anyone has the power let to cig adapter that they aren't using and is looking to get rid of it?

Thanks

Gary

PAC-002_p_1_webl.jpg

If this is what you need, you can get it here: http://www.powerletproducts.com/product/10...socket-cable/10

• Member Contributer

Thanks

Gary

PAC-002_p_1_webl.jpg

If this is what you need, you can get it here: http://www.powerletproducts.com/product/10...socket-cable/10

Thx TOB , I was just wondering if someone had one they weren't using :biggrin:

• Member Contributer
Tightwad sells pwerlet stuff at wiremybike.com!! He's fixed me up with great deals everytime...

Do I sound biased?? :biggrin: :huh:

Yeah, keep it in the family and buy Powerlet products from Tightwad. And besides, he has the lowest prices I've seen.

• Member Contributer

I just bought a stem powerlet and speedbleeders from tightwad. He is excellent to work with and very honest. I guess I need to order an adaptor from him too.

Muff

Archived